Thursday, December 05, 2013

Celebrate Everyday

When I saw that Heidi Swapp was set to release a white Color Shine during last CHA, I was stoked.  I love the sparkle in her mists and I had become very disenchanted with my once beloved white Mr. Huey due to the chalky residue it has been leaving on my page protectors. 

Finally, 2 months ago (yes, it has been awhile since I blogged), I pulled it out for the first time along with a new stencil from Heidi and this is what I came up with....

 
The color did not saturate as much as I had hoped, but I also have to take into account I was misting on a dark grey background.  The color has a nice, shimmery sheen to it, which I quite liked.
 
Here's a closeup of some details...



 
Now as much as I had wanted the new Color Shine, I have not used it since!  LOL.  Lately I have been obsessed with basing almost all of my layouts on white cardstock, so the white spray is a no go. The Gold Lame is a whole other story though, love LOVE gold mist and use it ALL the time---it's my new neutral!

Happy scrapping!

Michelle

 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Looks like you're going to have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete